Sunday, January 1, 2017

Avocado Egg Salad

I grew up with egg salad. When I learned it was unhealthy for you, I practically cried. I came across a way to make egg salad the healthy way and I immediately jumped on it. I wasn't sure of this recipe at first since I absolutely LOVE mayo but tried it anyway! And to tell you the truth, I don't crave the mayo version anymore!

ALSO, a short lesson on avocado compared to mayonnaise:

  • Nearly HALF the calories
  • Is "good" fat
  • Includes TWENTY vitamins and nutrients
  • Avocado oils help reduce cholesterol and fight against heart disease
  • Delicious and fresh!




  1. Crush up 2 hard boil eggs. 
  2. Take half an avocado and mash up with the 2 eggs. 
  3. Add salt and pepper to taste. 
  4. Put it on a whole grain bread of your choice! I personally love the sandwich thins. 

21 Day Fix containers: 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow

Enjoy reliving your childhood with this one! 
- SY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs