Monday, March 13, 2017

Strawberry Peanut Butter Oatmeal

When you are tired of the normal breakfast of eggs.. this is a great alternative! I got this recipe from the 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan. I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal and when I heard it includes strawberries and peanut butter, it actually sounds like a disgusting combination. But I couldn't be more wrong!! I am so glad I gave it a shot!

Fixers: 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp


Ingredients: 


  • 1 cup of water
  • Pinch of sea salt
  • 1/4 cup of steel cut oats
  • 1 tsp all natural peanut butter 
  • 1 cup of sliced strawberries

Directions:

  1. Bring water and salt to a boil in medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. 
  2. Add oats and cook, stirring frequently for about 15 or so minutes, or until water is just absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. 
  3. Add peanut butter and mix well. 
  4. Top with strawberries!
Enjoy!
- SY


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs