Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Roasted Asparagus with Slivered Almonds - Ultimate Reset Phase 2

The roasted asparagus was served with the Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque, and it was AMAZING! My husband HATES asparagus. He even said when he saw that I made it, "Ugh asparagus, my favorite vegetable" in the most sarcastic voice I've ever heard LOL. I made him try it and he was pleasantly surprised. He ate it all!


Ingredients 
  • 15 medium asparagus spears, ends trimmed (1/2 lb)
  • 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
  • 1 Tbs silvered almonds

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
  3. Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from oven. 
  4. Sprinkle with almonds and serve. 

Enjoy! 
- SY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs