Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Roasted Veggies - Ultimate Reset Phase 3

This was a staple dinner for Phase 3. I've never really roasted veggies before this Reset. It was always steaming or pan frying for me. I have found a new way that I will absolutely continue to do! Delish!



Ingredients

  • 1/2 medium zucchini, sliced
  • 1/3 medium red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1/2 bunch medium asparagus spears, ends trimmed (10 spears)
  • 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Combine zucchini, bell pepper, asparagus, oil, and salt in a large bowl; mix well. 
  3. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring once, until tender.


New staple in my house! 
- SY 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs