Friday, April 14, 2017

Roasted Fennel Bulb - Ultimate Reset Phase 3

I decided to make this recipe during Phase 3 of the Ultimate Reset. I kinda already had it in my mind that I was NOT going to like it. I had a back up meal in place ready to cook in its place. Boy was I wrong. Adding this to my meal plan after the Reset and can't wait to try it in different recipes!


Ingredients

  • 1 large fennel bulb (8 oz)
  • 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Remove greens and root from fennel bulb and cut into chunky wedges. 
  3. Combine fennel with oil and salt in a small bowl; mix well. 
  4. Arrange fennel in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden and tender. 
Voila! Enjoy! 
- SY


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs